Lupus Life Insurance
If you have been diagnosed with Lupus and need Life Insurance, knowing where to look to find the best deal can be daunting. Your Life Protected specialises in securing Life Insurance policies for people with pre-existing medical conditions, including Lupus, so will be able to assess your situation and identify the best available options.
Will I be able to obtain Life Insurance if I have Lupus?
Your ability to obtain Life Insurance with Lupus will very much depend on sone key details surrounding your condition. Often, Life Insurance companies will be willing to offer cover to applicants with Lupus, though it is very likely a higher premium will be charged.
There are several different types of Lupus, the most common are:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE)
- Drug-Induced Lupus
As the symptoms vary from one type to the next, an insurer will need to know more information about the type of Lupus you have and what your history with the condition has been. Life Insurance providers will ask several questions to get a better picture of your condition & the impact it has on your life, we have outlined some likely questions below:
- What type of Lupus do you have?
- When were you diagnosed with Lupus?
- What symptoms your Lupus has caused?
- Has the condition caused any complications e.g. Kidney Disease (Lupus Nephritis), Anti-Phospholipid Syndrome, Heart Conditions, Blood Clotting Disorders etc…
- If and what medication you take to control your Lupus?
- If you still experience symptoms of the Lupus?
Get a Lupus Life Insurance Quote
At Your Life Protected, we work closely with leading UK life insurance companies in securing affordable cover for people suffering with Lupus. In our specialist team we have many combined years of experience and can hugely speed up the process of identifying the most cost-effective Life Insurance policy for our clients.
For more detailed information about Lupus life insurance, or to get a quote, call our specialist team on 01275 404268 or submit an enquiry on our online form.