Atrial Fibrillation Life Insurance
If you suffer with Atrial Fibrillation, knowing where to look to obtain the most competitive price for Life Insurance may feel overwhelming. Many insurers will dramatically increase premiums in the case of an Atrial Fibrillation diagnosis, and some may refuse cover altogether.
But we’re here to help take the stress and unknowns out of the process for you.
Life Insurance with Atrial Fibrillation
Life Insurance companies will ask several questions surrounding your Atrial Fibrillation to better understand how the AF affects you. The frequency & severity of symptoms you experience will directly impact the price you are offered. Below are a few examples of the types of questions you could be asked during the quotation process:
- When were you diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation?
- Are you waiting for any investigations?
- Has any cause been identified? E.g. Underlying Heart Condition, Anxiety, Thyroid Condition etc…
- Have you had an Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) fitted?
- How often do you experience symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
- When were your last symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
- Are you taking any medication to control your symptoms?
The Impact of Atrial Fibrillation on Life Insurance
The cause and severity of your condition will directly impact the premium you are offered. And given that all Life Insurance companies have different underwriting rules for Atrial Fibrillation, it can be hard to know where to start!
Your Life Protected has years of experience securing Life Insurance for people with medical conditions, such as Atrial Fibrillation and know which insurers are most sympathetic to each condition. We will do the leg work to find you the most suitable policy for your unique situation.
If you would like to get a quote for Atrial Fibrillation Life Insurance, you can request a quote online or call our experts on 01275 404 268.